On the Record
What experiences do you have that make you a good candidate for office?
Good common sense
What are your top two or three priorities if elected?
As a new School board member I’d look for ways to improve the children’s education. Maybe smaller classes. More teachers. Our children are the future.
Would you support freezing your taxing district’s levy until housing prices rebound? Why or why not?
Yes I would. It’s a tough economy. Many people are struggling to survive. They don’t need additional taxing.
What one decision by the school board do you most disagree with and why?
The hiring practice should be open to all applying, not just the people with the insider knowledge of the job. There are well qualified people willing to fill these jobs, if they only knew there was an opening.
What was the biggest accomplishment of the board in the past year?
Building the new grade school.
Why should voters elect you to office?
It’s time for a change. I feel new board members should be elected to keep fresh ideas coming. The same people don’t project the best ideas after a few years. It is not my intention to be a lifetime school board member.
Finfrock's Current Race
- Andy Glab wins McHenry alderman re-election by one late-arriving vote
- McHenry County Board asking for explanation of township consolidation rules
- Coin flip could determine McHenry alderman election
- Unpopular decisons propel Cary, Lakewood write-ins, others to victory
- Lake in the Hills Board: 2 incumbents, 1 newcomer take race