Bachelor's Degree, Pre-Law, Loras College
Human Resourses, Pillow H/R Solutions
On the Record
What experiences do you have that make you a good candidate for office?
I have been on the dist 15 board for 8 years.I am going for my 3rd term. With that experience, I bring a well rounded understanding of the issues in the dist and how to go about getting a resolution to them.
What are your top two or three priorities if elected?
1. to continue to keeping the dist financially sound. 2. To help maintain the consistency and the positive direction the board is going.
Would you support freezing your taxing district’s levy until housing prices rebound? Why or why not?
No. Because with the tax cap, we can only get so much.
What one decision by the school board do you most disagree with and why?
There has not been any.
What was the biggest accomplishment of the board in the past year?
Getting the 2 union contracts done for 5 years and the dist staff development for the teachers.
Why should voters elect you to office?
I have served the voters with openness,directness,honesty and providing fiscal responsibility.
Pillow's Current Race
- Half of Richmond Village Board up for grabs in April; trustee candidate petitions available Tuesday
- McHenry County sheriff candidate questions opponent's judgment over former campaign manager
- Illinois U.S. Rep. Peter Roskam in Barrington visit: 'Some good stuff is going on'
- Election numbers show declining civic activity in Oakwood Hills
- Reick to start tour of 63rd District in Harvard
Other Local Races
Colleen Konicek Hannigan