High School, Harvard High School
Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration with Focus of Management, Rockford College
Personal Banker, Castle Bank
On the Record
What experiences do you have that make you a good candidate for office?
I am a life long resident of Harvard, and although this is my first attempt for holding office I am excited to learn and support the community of Harvard.
What are your top two or three priorities if elected?
1) Learn more about the process of local government. 2) Listen to the people in my ward and be their voice throughout the community.
Would you support freezing your taxing district’s levy until housing prices rebound? Why or why not?
If freezing taxing would be the right decision at that time, then yes. Although by freezing taxes that would put a fixed income for the city and the expenses would still be variable.
What one decision by the village board do you most disagree with and why?
The remodeling of the intersection in front of City Hall. Time and supplies could have improved other areas in town.
What was the biggest accomplishment of the board in the past year?
Candidate has not answered this question yet.
Why should voters elect you to office?
I feel that I can bring new ideas and a perspective of the younger generation to the position. I look forward to working with all the board members as well as the community to continue to see Harvard grow.
- Election 2015: McHenry County-area candidates turn in paperwork in first day of filing
- Election 2015: McHenry County-area municipal election candidate filings
- Cary Trustee Bruce Kaplan won't run for re-election
- Karen Lukasik changes course, will run for re-election to Cary village board
- McHenry County Board elects Joe Gottemoller chairman
Other Local Races