Associate's Degree, Business
Bookkeeper, State Bank of Huntley, Huntley Farm Store, Koubenec, Deans
Robert Zirk, 60
Kathy Yerke, 57
Nancy Oliver, 55
Vicki Wilson, 52
On the Record
What experiences do you have that make you a good candidate for office?
My experience as a Trustee for 14 years with Grafton Township and for many years I have been a Bookkeeper for Private Businesses.
What are your top two or three priorities if elected?
The Financial Status of the Township,eliminate all legal suits and reduce legal costs.
Would you support freezing your taxing district\'s levy until housing prices rebound? Why or why not?
No, due to the fact that the Township is under a 5% tax cap and and properties have been assessed at the current market value. The Township has had substantial growth for 2012.
What one decision by the township board do you most disagree with and why?
What was the biggest accomplishment of the board in the past year?
The Township was unable to obtain any accomplishment this past year.
Why should voters elect you to office?
To return the Township to a surplus position without increasing taxes,eliminate the legal costs and concentrate on expanding services that will benefit the taxpayers of Grafton Township.
Zirk's Current Race
Dan Ziller Jr.
- Three candidate forums scheduled for school, MCC boards
- Election 2015: Only 3 names to appear on Algonquin village trustee ballot
- Northwest Herald seeks email addresses for spring election candidates
- Former Huntley trustee withdraws from Village Board race
- McHenry District 156 school board candidate removed from April ballot