On the Record
What experiences do you have that make you a good candidate for office?
My management and finacial back ground
What are your top two or three priorities if elected?
Communication, co-operation and team work. Clean up the finacial mess.
Would you support freezing your taxing district\'s levy until housing prices rebound? Why or why not?
This needs to be looked very carefully. I do not see NEED TO increase any levys at thistime.
What one decision by the township board do you most disagree with and why?
There was no need for all the legal expenses.
What was the biggest accomplishment of the board in the past year?
I did not find any accomplishment.
Why should voters elect you to office?
If they want to get tyhe township back on track then they need to elect the right people who can do the job.
Holtorf's Current Race
Dan Ziller Jr.
- Illinois State Rep. Mike Tryon will not seek re-election in 2016
- McHenry County Board Chairman Joe Gottemoller announces election campaign
- 5-member task force will handle McHenry County township consolidation effort
- McHenry County Board member Tina Hill announces recorder run
- McHenry County State's Attorney Lou Bianchi to seek a 4th term