Bachelor's Degree, Electrical Engineering, Northern Illinois University
On the Record
What experiences do you have that make you a good candidate for office?
I have been an Algonquin Township committeeman since 2006. My experience as an engineer will help in the oversight of the township operations.
What are your top two or three priorities if elected?
I will try to keep taxes from increasing and still maintain the excellent services.
Would you support freezing your taxing district\\\\\\\'s levy until housing prices rebound? Why or why not?
I would support a freeze in the current tax levy until the economy picks up. The citizens of the township do not need additional strain on their income during these poor economic times.
What one decision by the township board do you most disagree with and why?
I don\'t think the current board made any decisions that I would disagree with.
What was the biggest accomplishment of the board in the past year?
The biggest accomplishment of the current board was to hold the line on taxes and still maintain the excellent service.
Why should voters elect you to office?
If elected, I would strive to maintain the current level of township services without increasing taxes.
Kruse's Current Race
- Illinois State Rep. Mike Tryon will not seek re-election in 2016
- McHenry County Board Chairman Joe Gottemoller announces election campaign
- 5-member task force will handle McHenry County township consolidation effort
- McHenry County Board member Tina Hill announces recorder run
- McHenry County State's Attorney Lou Bianchi to seek a 4th term