Bachelor's Degree, Electrical Engineering, Northern Illinois University
On the Record
What experiences do you have that make you a good candidate for office?
I have been an Algonquin Township committeeman since 2006. My experience as an engineer will help in the oversight of the township operations.
What are your top two or three priorities if elected?
I will try to keep taxes from increasing and still maintain the excellent services.
Would you support freezing your taxing district\\\\\\\'s levy until housing prices rebound? Why or why not?
I would support a freeze in the current tax levy until the economy picks up. The citizens of the township do not need additional strain on their income during these poor economic times.
What one decision by the township board do you most disagree with and why?
I don\'t think the current board made any decisions that I would disagree with.
What was the biggest accomplishment of the board in the past year?
The biggest accomplishment of the current board was to hold the line on taxes and still maintain the excellent service.
Why should voters elect you to office?
If elected, I would strive to maintain the current level of township services without increasing taxes.
Kruse's Current Race
- McHenry County sheriff candidate questions opponent's judgment over former campaign manager
- Illinois U.S. Rep. Peter Roskam in Barrington visit: 'Some good stuff is going on'
- Election numbers show declining civic activity in Oakwood Hills
- Reick to start tour of 63rd District in Harvard
- Election board certifies ballot without term limits, Greens